The Best Mold Remediation Contractors in Naples, FL
Are you searching for emergency mold remediation contractors in Naples, Florida? Look no further than our team of professionals to get your home or office restored back to normal after dealing with mold-related damages. Our contractors will help you with the whole process from dealing with your insurance adjuster to completely removing any sign of mold damage.
Benefits of Using Our Mold Remediation Services
From the time you contact us to the completion of your project, you’ll experience nothing short of the highest quality standards from our top-of-the-line mold remediation contractors in Naples, Florida. It’s an irrefutable fact that the benefits of choosing our company will be apparent the second we start on your project.
They’re Among The Best-Rated In Naples
To ensure that we maintain offering the best contractor services in Naples, we continuously check the reviews and mentions of our contractors. Having a flawless record is a standard across all of our services.
They’re Reliable, Honest, and Professional
No one wants to have an untrustworthy person or shady company working in their home or office. Let us give you the reassurance that our contractors are the kind that we would suggest to our own family.
“Our homewatch told us that they noticed an odd odor in the house during the summer. It turned out being mold! We used Naples Contractors’ mold remediation services to make sure that there wasn’t any harmful spores left.”
“If you’re looking for the best mold removal services in Naples, FL, look no further than these experts! My husband and I were so worried about the dark mold spots that we had behind our fridge and tiles until Naples Contractors came to the rescue!”
The Typical Process of Our Mold Remediation Services
No matter how small or large the mold damage is, each project follows the same steps to restore everything back to normal. From start to finish, our mold removal contractor will take care of your home or office with unrivaled results and professionalism.
It’s a myth that mold can be completely removed, so if you hear otherwise, that mold remediation contractor is giving you false information. Mold remediation entails breaking down an unhealthy amount of mold spores as possible after finding the underlining issue.
There are several reasons why mold remediation should be taken seriously. At the very least, having an inspection done if any of the following are present may be a life-saving decision:
- There is a musty, earthy smell that is unpleasant emitting from an area. Some describe the smell like rotting wood or wet socks.
- There’s discoloration present in an area that may have excess moisture or water. Not all mold is black; there are molds that are red, white, brown, gray, and green.
- There has been water intrusion from excess rain, a hurricane, or a leaking pipe. Time and time again this is the main reason individuals come to us for mold remediation help.
- You feel ill (such as fatigue, headaches, allergies, congestion, and respiratory problems) while inside, but are back to normal when you’re outside.
In short, mold remediation can take between 1 to 5 days. The time variations are affected by:
- How much mold is present (some instances may have several locations throughout a building)
- The location the mold is growing (under the carpet, behind the drywall, in the attic, etc.)
- The type of material the mold is growing on (wood, wallpaper, tile, etc.)
The typical cost for mold remediation in Naples is between $500 to $6,000, however, it could be more for larger commercial projects. During our inspection, we’ll give you an estimate for your specific needs. Below are cost breakdowns that may help you understand what’s entailed:
- Inspections: $200 to $600 for several hours of work
- Sampling: $20 to $150 for a single sample
- Removing mold from just the surface of an area: $500 to $2,000 or more
- Removing mold from crawlspaces, air ducts, attics, and other large spaces: $1500 to $7,000 or more
- Removing mold that caused structural damage throughout a building: $10,000 to $20,000 or more
Because removing mold is considered maintaining the value of your house, it should be tax-deductible. You may also be able to deduct relocation expenses should you need to go to a hotel during the remediation. No matter what, you should consult with a tax professional.
It depends on the situation and the type of insurance you carry. Your insurance may cover the costs for mold remediation if:
- It was caused by an emergency-like situation such as a hurricane
- You have flood insurance and faced excess water intrusion
Your insurance may not cover it if:
- It was caused by neglecting necessary maintenance
- It was not taken care of when the problem was small but grew to a larger area
No matter the case, we’ll work with your insurance company directly for you so you don’t need to worry about the hassle.